Wisconsin Shrines Pilgrimage
Come to the great state of Wisconsin, Mary’s country, on a pilgrimage anchored around three Marian shrines as well as the Great Lakes cities of La Crosse, Green Bay, and the “Cream City” of Milwaukee. From a new world-class shrine nestled in the bluffs to America’s only approved Marian Apparition site and finally, to an “otherworldly” hilltop basilica, Wisconsin is home to three Marian shrines! Every one of us has questions about our Faith, and these shrines offer the answers! Enjoy mid-western hospitality, spectacular scenery, magnificent church architecture, and Marian devotion on this journey of thanksgiving to America’s hidden inheritance!
- Our Lady of Good Hope; the only Vatican-approved U.S. Marian apparition site.
- New Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe; an architectural gem, commissioned by His Eminence, Raymond. L Burke and designed by America’s Classical Church Architect, Duncan Stroik
- Holy Hill; “otherworldly” hilltop sanctuary, cared for by Carmelite Fathers since 1906
- Great River cities; La Crosse Green Bay & Milwaukee
- Authentic Paddlewheel ride on Old Mississippi
- St. Joan of Arc Chapel at Marquette