Carmelite Wisconsin Pilgrimage
October 5-12, 2022
Come to the great state of Wisconsin, Mary’s country, on a pilgrimage anchored around three Marian shrines as well as the Great Lakes cities of La Crosse, Green Bay and the “Cream City” of Milwaukee. From a new world-class shrine nestled in the bluffs, to America’s only approved Marian Apparition site and finally to an “otherworldly” hilltop basilica, Wisconsin is home to three Marian shrines! Everyone of us has questions about our Faith and these shrines offer the answers! As it is the mission of Carmel to accompany pilgrims to encounter God’s healing mercy and love, come enjoy mid-western hospitality, spectacular scenery, magnificent church architecture and Marian devotion on this journey of thanksgiving to America’s hidden inheritance!
- Our Lady of Good Hope; the only Vatican approved U.S. Marian apparition site. Take part in the 151st anniversary of the apparitions as well as the 141st anniversary of the Peshtigo Fire Rosary Miracle
- New Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe; an architectural gem, commissioned by His Eminence, Raymond. L Burke and designed by America’s Classical Church-Architect, Duncan Stroik
- Holy Hill;“otherworldly” hilltop sanctuary, cared for by Carmelite Fathers since 1906
- Great River cities;La Crosse Green Bay & Milwaukee
- Authentic Paddlewheel ride on Old Mississippi
- Nat’l. Shrine of St. Joseph
- Shrine of St. Philomena
- St. Joan of Arc Chapel at Marquette Peak Autumn foliage
Traveling with Fr. Raymond Bueno, O.C.D.